Wednesday 30 April 2003
Worryingly, after tonight’s game, Reading
Worryingly, after tonight’s game, Reading have no incentive other than pride to win on Sunday. Let’s just hope that Steve Coppell has some favours to call in from his old friend Alan Pardew.
Beer tonight (long time since
Beer tonight (long time since I’ve typed that) with Paul F, Nikki, Phil, Mark, Alex, Ruth, Hamish and Hamish’s cousin Simon. Also the first time I’ve been to La Havana, who were staging an open mic night. You didn’t miss much.
Note to self – life
Note to self – life is good. Stop worrying about nothing, or you’ll spoil everything, dumbarse.
Actually, life is good. Sometimes I forget that.
In other news, daft search request of the day: Caroline bottle Steve phone wine boyfriend sofa. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to use these words as the basis of an entertaining short story. Send your efforts to the usual address and the best will be posted here and be rewarded with the usual prize (i.e. nothing).
Today’s physics lesson from the
Today’s physics lesson from the BBC: charm quark + anti-strange quark = Ds (2317)
Wednesday in bullet points:Paranoia considerably
Wednesday in bullet points:
- Paranoia considerably eased. Good.
- Work completely mad. Running six directions at once.
- I’m sure that Barry Cryer went past me this morning at the wheel of a Jaguar with the number plate L4UGH. It could have been someone else, but I’m 80% sure it was him.
- I’m really tired and could do with a break, a massage and maybe some different scenery for a day or two. Fat chance.
- PFE has finally got its bank account. Yay!
Back to work.