Tuesday 30 April 2002
Beer tonight with Greg, Bren
Beer tonight with Greg, Bren and Phil, with musical accompaniment from Could Be Good, who were.
Foul weather = foul mood.
Foul weather = foul mood. Grumph.
Monday 29 April 2002
Happiness is an evening like
Happiness is an evening like this:
- finally succeeding in getting some quality college revision done. I know that doesn’t sound like the foundation for a good evening, but I’ve been beginning to get worried about the lack of time I’ve had/made for college study, so tonight will ease those worries.
- listening to very good music on Monkey Radio
- eating lovely food – sage and onion stuffing rules! (I did have more than just stuffing, honest!)
- having a lovely MSN chat with my splendid friend Lizzie
- drinking plenty of Manta Preta.
No surprise, in spite of
No surprise, in spite of what the team captain might say. The question is, who will manage Brighton now?